As I mentioned before, there were eight lightning talks, held on Wednesday. Marie Patriarche from Google has published the list of topics in Wave – where available, I’ve added links to slides or to projects:
- “Runtime monitoring of AJAX apps” by Sylvain Halle
- ” It’s not all about finding bugs” by Fred Beringer
- “ Test Data generation for databases” by Davide Conti
- ” Every test should look like an Iphone commercial” by Jason Huggins
- ” How to test my cappuccino” by Raphael Marvie
- ” Testable data objects: by Alec Munro
- ” 5 ways to improve your developers’ sense of quality” by Christiane Philipps
- ” Multi-label classification – A new machine learning problem” by Weiwei Cheng
When I wanted to publish my own slides yesterday, I had to face the fact that Philipp’s Macbook I had worked with, obviously hadn’t liked my talk and had erased everything except the master slide.
Don’t cry, folks, my slides weren’t on World Heritage List. I will write it down again and publish it here, with some additional comments to the slides.